Sunday, February 3, 2013

28 for 28 Challenge Recap

Friday was my 28th birthday.  In honor of this, I created a 28 for 28 fundraising challenge for my marathon through Team in Training.

A condensed version of the challenge:  If 28 people donated at least $28 on my birthday, each donor could name something for me to do: something embarrassing, challenging, helpful, really... anything!  I was super excited to see the results:

With your help, I raised $1056 from 29 donors for the challenge, with another $143 trickling in during the rest of birthday weekend.  $1199 total raised during my birthday weekend :)

28 for 28 donors:
1.  Sarah Smith
2.  Michelle Stay
3.  Sue Caulfield
4.  Becky Talpas
5.  Amie Stillman
6.  Amanda Cutchens
7.  Kevin Cleary
8.  Liz Dengel
9.  Sister Anita Germain
10.  Mary Pat Dwyer
11.  Paula & Brian D'Amico
12.  Stacy Quintero
13.  Betty & Bob Myers
14.  Anonymous
15.  Natasha Nightengale
16.  Joey Fonseca
17.  Tianna & Ryan Roulette
18.  Amma Marfo
19.  Vince Applegate
20.  Mel Molsberry
21.  Nathan & Julie Hoag
22.  Jason Myers
23.  Michael Parker
24.  Stephanie Parker Price
25.  Tim & Naomi Tatarek part 1
26.  Tim & Naomi Tatarek part 2
27.  Mallory Madden
28.  Stacy Parker Pickerign
29.  Angel Caulfield

Other Donors birthday weekend
30. Jeff Pickett
31. Katie Johnson
32.  Tom & Anne Jones
33.  Jenna Schwartz Degroot

Thank you so much to everyone who contributed in honor of my birthday, and for supporting this journey of mine.

To donate to my training program and to help find a cure for blood cancer, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment