Tuesday, February 26, 2013

100%

This morning, I reached 100% of my fundraising minimum for my marathon through Team in Training.


This program has two main components: the fundraising and the training.  One down, one to go.

I am beyond shocked that I was able to raise the funds in this short of a span.  I am so appreciative of the support that I have and people who will do anything to help me reach my goals and dreams.

So here I am, 3 months away from my marathon, and I've reached the goal.  But it doesn't stop there.  Every dollar goes a long way in helping find a cure for blood cancers.  And I will do my part.

This does take a whole lot of stress off the process though, and I am excited about that.  Now I can focus solely on the running and making sure my body is ready to go on June 2nd.  I can participate in team fundraisers and help my teammates reach their goals.

Thank you all for your donations and your support.  You're all my biggest fans and my motivation.  I'm so excited to share this journey with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment