Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Westward, Ho!

I am officially moving to Denver, CO in a few weeks.

I recently (Monday) got offered a position of Residence Director at Johnson & Wales University, which is located less than 15 minutes outside of downtown. It is a unique institution, with the hub (Providence, RI) being founded in 1914, and satellite campus opening recently. The Denver Campus opened in 2000. These RD positions are brand new.
















Meaning...

There is so much potential! I was really impressed by the excitement that they have and the way they create new opportunities. The staff there seems very close, and they value the camaraderie that they have. They really create a "team," in every aspect of the word. It seems like the type of place where they look out for and take care of one another- an environment that I look forward to being in! There expectations are HIGH, but I think that we will be able to create so many great things through these new positions, and make life at JWU better for everyone that plays a part.

Here's a sneak preview of what will be my life in CO:




















I can't wait for this next adventure to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment