Saturday, December 8, 2012

Ugly Sweater Run

Today marks the 2 year anniversary of my first race.  I got to bust out the same shirt that I wore that day for this one as well.  Full circle.

My coworker Renee and I headed to City Park for this adventure.  As we were walking to the registration area, we knew this was going to be a race to remember.  People walking from every direction in ugly sweaters.  7,000 strong.

I'm pretty happy with this race.  I was very consistent throughout, and I was just hoping to go sub-30.  It's been a struggle to get back that that consistency, but I've been working out pretty consistently over the past week and a half.

It was a weird combination of struggle and feeling pretty good, but I just kept trucking along.  One of the most fun races I have ever done!









No comments:

Post a Comment