Saturday, May 7, 2011

Master Parker


I remember day one, walking into orientation with a group of 30 strangers. I never knew that these people would have such a profound impact on my life. I have never met such an amazing, caring, and inspiring group of people - who in the course of two years, have all become my family.

We have laughed, cried, worked our butts off, listened, been so frustrated we've wanted to pull our hair out, challenged each other, learned from each other, and made a million memories.

TOGETHER


What a ride it has been!



2 years in the making...

...I now present to you:

Master Parker


I really can't believe that it's over.

I can't believe that I have a Master's degree.

Jeff Parker, M.Ed.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Master P!
    This makes me so incredibly proud. Not just to have so many amazing friends make it through the journey together (even Tyler, who threatened to quit Lord knows how many times), but to have someone so amazing as part of my family :)
    We did it!

    ReplyDelete