Sunday, January 2, 2011

11 for '11

I feel like most people use this time of year to make goals that may or may not last.

I feel like the best method for follow-through is to just throw it all out there. Take risks. Share with people.

They say that your chances of accomplishing goals becomes exponentially greater if you write them down. Even more so if you some tell people. Even more so if you tell LOTS of people.

So with this (not that lots of people will read this), here are 11 goals that I hope to accomplish in 2011.

1. Accomplish (as much as I can of) the Florida List
2. Earn another 4.0 spring semester
3. Become a Master (graduate from grad school)
4. GET A JOB
6. Run a race every month (mostly 5K, some 5K w/ obstacles, & hopefully a 10K+)
7. More running goals- Run 211 miles, run for 10 miles, sub-7:00 mile
8. Complete P90X (I was 0/4 in 2010)
9. Lose 50+ lbs.
10. Visit 5 new states/countries
11. Smile and laugh. A lot.

1 comment:

  1. I like this list.
    I look forward to being a part of as many of these things as you'll have me for.
    Even if #s 5-7 are done near each other, as opposed to "together" :)

    You're the greatest!

    ReplyDelete