An unforgettable weekend getaway.
Friends. Fall. Mountains. Mormons. Football. Face Paint. Choir. Colleges. Dinosaurs.
Laughter. Lots and lots of laughter.
5. Reconnecting with friends - That's what this trip was all about - friends I haven't seen in a long time, even years... and spending time with people I love.
4. Fall drive through the mountains - There are few things more beautiful than driving through snow-capped mountain roads as the leaves are changing.
3. Acting like a 4 year old at Thanksgiving Point - Face painting, photo booths, digging for fossils, making magic wands, 3D movies, and exploring the museum. Side note: If a girl dressed in a cat costume tells you that something is "legit," do not trust her. It will end up being a creepy wizard doing lame magic tricks that even 4 year olds called out that they were fake. Lesson learned.
2. BYU football game w/ Team Voyles - So much laughter. In case you're curious, if you start an amazing rendition of "If you're a Cougar and know know it, clap your hands," only one person will clap.
1. Mormon Tabernacle Choir - Dream come true. You NEED to go see them perform before you die. Leave now.